1971 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser Project w/Title
Model: 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Description: This 1971 FJ40 is a yard find that is a good candidate for full or partial restoration. Fairly original, as the engine and all of the exterior + interior bits are original to this rig. It is not currently running but it does have original 1F block which turns freely. Engine is missing exhaust and cooling system. Body has rust, but frame only has surface rust. This one is begging to be put back together for daily driving or full restoration.
- Clean Title
- Original 1F Engine (Numbers Matching)
- Original Frame (Numbers Matching)
- Original Bench Seats (Front)
- Original Long Jump Seats (Rear)
- Original Barn Doors
- Missing parts (we can source these for you, if desired): Exhaust Manifold, Intake Manifold, Carb, Air Cleaner, Radiator, Water Pump, Thermostat, etc
Click above to send us your email address so we can get you more info about this FJ40.